2015年3月11日星期三

President Song Bin’s New Year Speech

President Song Bin’s New Year Speech
Ladies and gentlemen,
The new year is around the corner, on behalf of all the staff of Sacred Sun, I am delighted to extend New Year’s greetings to customers at home and abroad, leaders at all levels, experts in the area, cooperative partners, peers, and friends of all fields. Thank you for your concern and support to Sacred Sun.
2014 is a year of harvest, and 2015 will be a time of new beginnings and new hopes for the future. I hope each member of Sacred Sun could always keep vigilant in such a constant changing world, and I sincerely wish you could continue to concern and support us.
Please allow me to extend to you my warm greetings and best wishes for happiness and good luck in the coming year.

没有评论 :

发表评论